April 1 & 2 | 10am – 5pm Daily
Expo New Mexico | Albuquerque, NM
With over 150 vendors, 5 stages, and spanning over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor facilities, this is the largest and most delicious Southwest Chocolate and Coffee Fest ever.
Come discover exquisite chocolates, coffees, candies, baked goods and more from throughout the US, and enjoy intimate tasting sessions, hands-on classes, seminars by the best baristas and bakers, and live music. Official tickets here https://holdmyticket.com/event/405592
Single Day Tickets:
Adults (ages 13 and up): $15 through March 31. $20 effective April 1.
Ages 3-12, $5 (a portion of every ticket is donated to the Rio Grande Down Syndrome Network)
Under 3, Free
- EXPO NM State fairgrounds will have two entrances open:
- – Louisiana and Lomas: click for map
- – San Pedro and Copper: click for map
- Tickets are valid either Saturday or Sunday.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Tickets will be available for sale at the door.
- This is an all-ages event.
- 21+ and planning on drinking? Stop at the entrance for a wristband.
- You do not pay for samples. They are offered for free by vendors. Just ask. Like the taste? Buy some and support local.